Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Good Samaritan

A couple of weeks ago I posted a warning to everyone about a very fast and powerful predator that had zipped through one of my scenes and taken my prey.  No, not the cock sucking sissy, the guy before him.

So, today I'm minding my own business and taking care of my horses.  Yes, I have other pursuits besides the stalking, tracking, kidnapping and raping of wanton reckless sluts.


It seems this new predator among us follows my blog and he contacted me with the exclusive invitation to "sit in" on one of his home invasions.  He even let me pick his prey.  How could I pass up this opportunity?

I found the perfect target in no time and contacted my new "friend" with my choice.  I then found a safe distance from which to set up my camera.  If you look closely at the next photo you can see him hovering in the background.


I hardly had time to get set when he began his pursuit.  First, the tranquilizer to knock his prey off of her feet.


Then, approach and secure the target.


Next, the transportation of the target to a safer location.  I wish I'd been told about this beforehand.  You have no idea how much work it can be to break all the camera equipment back down, load it in the van, move to a new spot, set it back up.  Nobody appreciates a professional these days.


Throughout this entire incident, I'm still reeling over the fact that the new predator is none other than Captain America.  How old is this guy by now anyway?  As I was mentally chewing over this new information, the Captain tossed his shield aside and went to work on his prey.  Ladies, do note that when the Captain tosses his shield away the shit is about to hit the fan.


The Captain quickly removed all of his prey's clothing and bent down to inspect her.  I could overhear his loud laughter when he discovered that his prey was also a dominant woman.  I almost felt sorry for her at his tone.  It seems dominant women are the Captain's favorite piece of ass.


So to teach her a lesson about the rightful place of dominant women, the Captain yanked off his belt and began to whip his prey's ass.  I cringed with every muffled scream.  Another piece of advice for you ladies, when the Captain tosses away his shield and takes off his belt things are about to get nasty.


As you can see, he left her ass a bright shade of red.


Once her ass was well done, the Captain got down to business.


Do I even need to say it?  Ladies, when the Captain tosses away his shield, takes off his belt, AND whips out his dick that's pretty much all she wrote.  A fact to which his prey can now testify.


I had to chuckle when the Captain pulled off her gag so she could scream.  He seemed to enjoy that, but doesn't everyone?


After a rough fucking by a superhero sized prick, the Captain decided to blow his wad on his prey's face.


He lifted his prey's blindfold just as he came, letting her see his identity.  Her exclamation was a bit gurgled, to no great shock.


The good Captain then bound her in duct tape and re-applied the gag and blindfold.  I couldn't make out everything the Captain whispered to her as he crouched over her body, but it sounded harsh and promised a return visit in the future.



The Captain then left her there.  Now, before all of you chuckle and think, "that's a BAD DAY bitch!", remember that this entry is called "The Good Samaritan".  Guess who that is?


Now its a BAD DAY bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment