Monday, October 25, 2010

At Last!

How long do you have to track prey before you give up and turn your search to someone new?  Well, for me, that knows no end.  I've found that those you chase the longest are always the ones worth catching and I am a very patient man.

I'd been chasing this girl for several weeks, but always saw her as I was logging off, or logging on as she was leaving, or she was already captured, whatever the case may be.  More often than not, she was already captured.  She is a lovely specimen, as you can see from the pictures of her.

On this particular day, I spotted her in Slave for Bondage, ALONE.


I'm always impressed by the way girls modify or enhance their look with the BDS skirts.  Of course, for all I know, Sassy sells them this way, but this was the first time I had seen a skirt and top looking this edible.

I wasted little time running this prey down, given my history of chasing her and her propensity for flight.


Once I had her properly restrained and gagged, I spent a little time "getting to know her".  Not every avatar in Second Life wears their panties to showcase a nice firm camel toe, so I wanted to make sure this girl felt properly teased.

As I was teasing her and keeping an eye out for any bystanders, luckily this sim is not only scenic, but dead quiet most times of the day, it occurred to me that dawn was about to break.  So I wasted no time finding a more "romantic" corner of the sim.  You know me, always sensitive to a woman's needs.  Chicks dig that shit.


As luck would have it, I found the perfect spot to watch the sunrise.  Sadly, my prey seemed to have little interest in watching the sun come up.  Oh well, you know what they say, "you can lead a horse to water".  Maybe she wanted to work on the tan on her backside.  Women.  Go figure.


But fear not, you know I'm the sort of man to give people the opportunity to enjoy the finer things in life as much as I do.  So I made sure she got to see the sun come up, and enjoy it in the same light as myself.


Now, this girl must REALLY be into sunrises, as the look on her face seemed to suggest it made her very happy.  I think this is called an O face.  Oh!  Oh!  Oh!  Oh!  Oh, I love sunrises!


Again, I'm one to share happiness with those I come into contact with.  If sunrises excite this girl so much, I figure why not let her relax and enjoy the sun all day?




If any of you trackers read this and hurry, maybe you can grab her before sunset.  Here's hoping your BAD DAY is bright and sunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment