Friday, May 10, 2013

T Minus...

The countdown is officially on.  I am approaching 1,000 victims/prey/helpless girls that I have coerced/grabbed/captured all for the purposes of fucking/abusing/getting to know better.  Insert the word which works best for you.

Now, I am currently working on several scenarios to grab my 1,000th victim, but nothing is set in stone yet.  As such, I'm always open to suggestions/ideas/gifts of bound women on my doorstep.

Meet #985.

Let me just say that while I use several platforms to find my prey on any given day, BDS will remain forever number one in my heart.  When I find a girl wearing BDS who also owns a piece of furniture with Luna Animations in it, well lick my ass and call me Huggybear.  That's icing on the damn cake.

Come here sweetie, dance for Trick.


Dance she did.  Forward, backward.  Up.  Down.  ALL around.


Notice how I keep my hands in my lap during the dance.  PURE gentleman.


Yeah, that's right.  Gentleman.


Of course, I can only be a gentleman for so long.


Something about when a girl has my cock in her hand and she looks up and smiles....


just makes me want to wipe that smile off of her face.


All the way off.


This little minx got me so worked up, I totally forgot what a gentleman I was and fucked her entirely from the backside.  In her chair.


On the floor.


Back in the chair.  Arch that back you little whore.  At this point she begged me for my seed.


So, being the gentleman I am, I coated her tongue with it.


985.  Whatever will I do at 1,000?  Retire?  Become a consultant?  Go to 2,000?  Might as well try to count the licks needed to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop.

Have a BAD day bitches!

No comments:

Post a Comment