Friday, May 17, 2013

Fuck or Rent my Three Hole Whore

Just a brief break from my trek to 1,000 with a side note on another project I have going on.  One of my girls recently expressed her fetish/fantasy/desire to be a full time whore in Second Life.

So, I created a group, which should show in search, called "Fuck or Rent my Three Hole Whore".  The whore in question is Nichole Aker.  Of course, I don't call her Nichole, or Nicole, or Nicki...I just call her "whore".  You should too.

She loves sex.  She can't get enough.  Any hole, any position, anywhere.

So, search for the group, join as it's free, then invite your friends.  The group is also set up so that any member can invite other members.  My goal is to have as many sadistic, cruel, horny, whore using men, or she-males, in this group as possible.  Once in, contact the whore and use her.  THAT simple.

It's rare she has this many clothes on, but it is a nice outfit.


Perhaps one of the hottest asses in Second Life.  If you press your ear to it, you can hear the ocean.


A mouth built to suck cock, and suck it hard.  You may need to slap her to get her to let go.


Tits that mold themselves around your shaft.


Trust me when I say, "This whore could suck start a Harley!"


Just one of whore's 250 favorite positions.


The bitch was born to ride.


DO NOT forget her ass.  Her favorite place to take your load.


Join.  Message.  Use.  So simple a Gorean could do it.

Have a BAD day bitches!

No comments:

Post a Comment