Friday, May 3, 2013

Crème de la crème

I have a milestone coming up in-world, one that I will be leading up to in the coming weeks.  In the meantime, I'm going to be running through some of my best moments as a tracker/predator/stalker/rapist/dickhead.  Sit back, grab some snacks, enjoy.

Speaking of snacks...


Is there any doubt that Captain America would dominate this relationship?


Even shoe stores provide no haven for bitches.


Another girl who's into snacks.  Munch that dick girl!


Some butter for your popcorn Miss?


I don't discriminate.  Young chicks.  Old bitches.  It's all good.


Her eyes say "No!", but her gag says...


Bitches can't get enough of that seed.


That gag again.  Never let it be said that Trick don't recycle.


Scream all you want bitch, ain't nobody gonna help.


Perhaps one of my all time favorite captures.


I think you know what's going through my mind here...


More pics coming soon.  Have a BAD day bitches!

No comments:

Post a Comment