Saturday, May 4, 2013

More cream

Just a few more highlights from my gallery.  I was busy today doing the preliminary tracking on my 1,000th victim.  Stay tuned, I plan on a few posts of victi...errr..."guests" leading up to number 1,000.

I think it's the look on their faces when they first realize they are about to be raped.  God that sends me over the edge.


Bitches ain't even safe at Sea World.


Don't worry baby, I won't mess up your hair.  Make-up...yes.  Hair...no.


"You're not going to put it in my..."  "Yes.  Yes I am."


One of the perks of this "job".  You never know who you'll get to "meet".


And yes, even store demo models are not safe.


Yes!  Right there, on the tip...


"Is it smoky in here, or is it me?"  "Oh, it's you baby..."


Bent over.  Face down.  Ass up.  Is there anything better?


Nope.  Nothing better.


If you rape bitches on voice like I sometimes do, it's always good if they scream to match their avatar.  Wowza!


Another of my truly favorite grabs.  So much so, I collared her and kept her.


Enjoy bitches!

No comments:

Post a Comment