Sunday, March 6, 2011

Double Dutch

If I have a complaint at all about my fellow trackers, its that enough of them don't know how to share, or even double up the conquests for increased fun.  Well, I'm serving notice to the prey, I've got a new friend on the grid, and he's not the least bit shy about sharing.

Just check out the two girls we happened to catch earlier this evening.


Nothing like using two girls and thrusting so hard they kiss each other.


And a little swapping.  Redhead.  Blonde.  Redhead.  Blonde.  Decisions, decisions.


But don't worry about my friend's mean and vicious looks ladies.  He's good about taking care of your needs.

Do stay tuned, I'm sure this isn't the last this forum has seen of my friend.  Or for that matter, these two ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment