Monday, March 14, 2011

BDS Photo Contest

Sassy is running a photo contest regarding the Bad Day Skirt.  Basically, the photos have to include any of the scenario plug-ins sold from her store.  I've submitted my copy, many thanks to one of the customer service reps from the store, Mei Blackheart.  I've you're a tracker and you've not had the pleasure of meeting Mei, I strongly urge you to make it a priority.  This sweet little thing is a honey of a catch.  Always fun, always eager, always enjoyable.  As you can see from this post, her second time on this blog by the way, she's also always helpful.

There is no storyline to this set, just samples of the many photographs I took while working on what was my ultimate entry into the contest.  I will say that I took most of the pictures with lighting set to default, no external photo shopping was employed.  The ones that appear to be a smoky room were done with the lighting set to Alchemy Immortalis - Foggy Morning.  I am of course referring to windlight settings for sky.  I found the Foggy Morning gave the boiler room a smoky, or hazy appearance.  What one might expect in a dreary boiler room.

To either extent, here are the pictures that I elected not to submit.  Enjoy Mei's BAD DAY.
















No comments:

Post a Comment