Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Relaxing by the Pool

A lot of people have asked why I don't post more entries with my lovely new partner as the star.  That's a good question!  I guess being married to the sexiest woman on the grid can make even I take their beauty for granted.  So, by popular demand, here is a montage of a relaxing day recently enjoyed by two very overworked Second Life residents.  I hope you enjoy viewing them as much as I enjoyed shooting them.


I love when Jen gets into the pool.  No woman knows how to wear a bikini quite so well.


And she moves through the water so effortlessly.


I could sit and watch her all day.  Where the hell is my pina colada?


Well, enough swimming.  My lover is tired, so time to cuddle in the big chair.


As usual, we never cuddle for too long.  My wife's tops have this bad habit of slipping off whenever she is around me.


From there it always seems to go downhill.


Never fear ladies, this man repays all oral favors.


With interest.


Compounded interest at that.


It doesn't take long from there for my wife to rise to the occasion.


Not the most flattering of shots, but I do love seeing myself balls deep in my favorite fucktoy.  Admit it, you would too.


Balls deep from many angles.  Thankfully Jen is very flexible.


Its like fucking Gumby, only with tits.


Then I move into my wife's favorite position.  Take note my fellow trackers, if you ever capture my wife, take her from behind.  Its the quickest way to her heart, and slapping her plump ass while you do so only gets you there quicker.


Once I lock in behind her, I can fuck her from sunrise..


To sunset..


And all through the night.


Even through the next day.


Nothing beats recharging our batteries.

No comments:

Post a Comment