Thursday, September 12, 2013

Whore d’oeuvres

I logged into Second Life today and went for a little stroll, trying to find some new seedy areas in which to torment girls since that is sort of what I do... and I ran into this rather bored looking lady of the night.



Now those of you who know me know I don't pay for sex in Second Life.  Why anyone would is beyond me.  Anyway, I was just about to walk away from her "offer" of a good time when something caught my eye.


Well, what do you know.  Icontrol collar and implant, locked on, set to public.  It's like waving a red flag at a bull in a china shop.


I can only imagine her shock when I grabbed her leash.  Of course, she was still under the very misguided impression that I was someone named "John".


As I forced her to start with a dance for me, she began blabbering about how she needed to raise money for tuition.  Well, she wasn't going to get any money, but the least I could do was make sure she got an education.  Y'all know how important higher learning is to me.


I just love a hot coed in jean shorts.  Of course, I love them even more out of those jean shorts.


As I slowly removed her clothing, I actually felt a twinge of guilt over what I was about to do.  No, wait a minute.  That was hunger.  I forgot to eat breakfast this morning...


This girl wasn't going to go hungry though.  I made damn sure of that.


Look at how those lips caress the tip of my cock.  This bitch could have suck started a Harley at this point.


After getting me good and hard, I spun her around and had her work that tight pussy down my pole.  ((See what I did there?))


After letting her ride me for a good length of time, I pushed her onto the bed and finished by releasing my load into her from behind.  Then I left her locked like that, on the bed.

"What about my money, Mister?"  The check is in the mail, bitch.  Have a BAD day!

No comments:

Post a Comment