Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Notoriety

I just love being me.  It's evolved to the point I don't really need to hunt or track prey these days.  They beat a willing path to my door.

Today I'm just hanging out, relaxing at my place, and this alluring young lass messages me, inquiring about how she can go about getting a post of her own on my blog.

Well, y'all know me and granting pretty young girls their wishes.

Never one to waste time, I quickly leashed her and made sure she couldn't have second thoughts.  That's the last thing a sadistic rapist wants in his prey, regret.  No, wait...we DO want that.  I always get confused on that topic.


Of course, I am a gentleman at heart, so I began making the young lady comfortable.  It can get horrendously hot in my skybox.


Everyone knows I like a sexy ass.  Damn, do you see any asses better than this one?  As a side note, if you do see a better ass than this one, please send me a picture of it for...ummm...research purposes.


Needless to say, those panties didn't stay on much longer.  I do love a juicy ripe pussy...


We then relocated to my bed, and I proceeded to make sure my manhood was sufficiently lubricated for this girl's pussy.  Y'all know how sensitive I am to a woman's needs.


It wasn't too long after this lubrication process that I lost control.  You really can't blame me.  A hot and ready girl, a thoroughly sucked cock, bend that sexy ass over the bed, bitch.


Of course this is all preparation for throwing them onto the bed and plowing them from behind.  I love the look on their face when they realize I'm not one to discriminate on which hole I use.


Eventually I get tired from doing all the work and roll back, letting my guest's body weight take over as she rocks up and down, over and over, impaling herself.


Then a little thank you kiss to show my appreciation for giving me a hot tight pussy to cum in.  "But Mr. Trick Sir, I didn't orgasm yet..."


As if I care.  Have a BAD day, bitch.

P.S.  This girl is still searching for relief and a thick cock to get her off.  Look for MorwenDee in world and say hello.  Then summon her to you and use her like the worthless fuck toy she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment