Tuesday, April 24, 2012

High Pressure Sales

It seems I've had several inquiries lately from various women wanting to be part of my blog and to get it back into a regular schedule of publishing.  Tonight I received just such an inquiry and decided to teleport the lady in question to my chamber.  As soon as I saw her, I knew I had to have her.


After all, green is one of my eight favorite colors.  Being the type of person I am, I immediately grabbed her and began ripping her clothes off, to let her know what was in store for her, as if she didn't already know.


I did pause to lock some tight fitting clamps and intersecting chain onto her nipples.  I'm assuming this was acceptable given the length of her moaning.


As I pulled her dress all the way off, I could tell I'd made the right choice for tonight's entry given the intricacy of her..ink work.  Yeah, her ink work.


She actually taunted me a bit as I removed my shirt.  As if she felt she wasn't in trouble, or worse yet, as if she has a semblance of control about the situation.


She quickly found out how wrong it was to taunt me as I forced her to her knees, pressing my thick dick into her face.


Of course, there was no need to use any force much past that, as my visitor soon took to quickly and eagerly gobbling up my dick.


And gobbling some more, pressing her fat tits into my legs.  Look at how her mouth stays glued to my dick.


Soon I had no choice but to grip her head with both hands, pumping hard in and out of her hot little throat.


Once she had my dick good and greased with her spit, I stood her up and bent her over, taking her hot little snatch like a snatch should be taken.


I began yanking her wrists upward, giving her back more of an arch, my knobby manhood rubbing her swollen clitoris on each thrust.


Despite my lust craze, I still made the bitch beg for my jizz, which I shot deep inside of her.  I believe this was about the time this saucy little bitch remembered she had forgotten her birth control pill.


Then I stood her back up, toyed with her tits a bit, then straightened her hair and tossed her back her clothes.  Never let it be said I'm no gentleman.

Have a BAD DAY everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment