Tuesday, May 17, 2011

So I Caught My Prey, Now What...?

I think about every few weeks or as I come across a really good sim, I'm going to showcase them here for other trackers and prey to look at and/or comment on.

I'm easy to please, there are a few things I look for when trying to find a fun sim to take my prey to for the purposes of tormenting.  Is it an adult sim, or at least mature with enclosed and private buildings?  Is rezzing allowed?  Is damage allowed?  Is lag an issue?

I recently was directed to a well designed and crafted sim. I believe it is a homestead, that has very little lag, a lot of hidden surprises and traps as well as toys, allows rezzing and is adult rated.  But don't take my word for it, go and judge for yourself.  Feedback encouraged.

Quantum Heights

No comments:

Post a Comment