Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Clowning Around

So a friend of mine has a new look for when he hunts, which he does anonymously since he uses the new dart gun.  You know this dude is cool, he even has his own Theme Music


I had the pleasure of getting to watch my friend work from a safe distance, and of course he consented to me filming his capture, more as a Public Service Announcement to other prey letting them know there is a new player in the game.  At first glance, he just appears to be your normal hoodie wearing bad guy.


But pan around and you can see this guy is different.  Rumor is he is currently building an avatar based on Pennywise, the clown attached to his theme song, but I'm not so sure this look isn't scarier.


Now I wasn't close enough to hear any of the conversation with his prey, but I have to imagine she was not feeling too comfortable as this clown stripped her of her clothing.


Of course, her body language could easily be read, and one the physical level she was certainly feeling the laughter.


Is there anything freakier looking than this?


As erotic as this should be, the mask keeps drawing your attention, doesn't it?




I'll call this short series, "Fucked Silly".


A clown after my own heart, he left his prey helpless and riding a dildo horse.


Now that's the look of a BAD DAY, no clowning around for this girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment