Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Up, Up, and Away!

After far too long of a break, I'm returning with a super sized bang.  First night officially back on the prowl after a long break and I come across this lovely little dojo with an inattentive hovering Supergirl.


So, what else is a tracker to do?  I quickly pulled out my kryptonite laced handcuffs and donned my own superhero disguise, for purposes of sneaking into the superhero dojo.  You'd think they'd at least come up with a secret handshake or something more secure.

Once inside, it was a matter of seconds before I had the napping heroine subdued.  Check out my superhero disguise.  Its like taking candy from a baby.


From there, all I had to do was use my kryptonite laced scissors to slowly remove her super clothing.  Supergirl never looked this good on tv.


Now, how to penetrate her body with no risk of harm to myself?  Got it!  I merely rub kryptonite laced gel over my cock and presto, Supergirl is left defenseless.  Not even her teeth can hurt me.


Of course, it was only a matter of minutes until it became apparent that I need not worried about any harm as Supergirl showed herself to be a very compliant lover, even calling me by some archaic nickname, Dr. Tzin-Tzin?  Whatever, I just track 'em and use 'em.  I don't judge.

Anyway, it didn't take long from the oral warm-up before I had supergirl on her hands and knees and was penetrating her last defenses.



After much exertion and panting on her part, okay, a little bit on my part too, it was obvious that Supergirl was in no shape to fight crime.  So, the gracious tracker that I am, I bound her in kryptonite laced duct tape and left her safe and secure for any of her fellow justice leaguers to find.


Here's hoping the rest of you had a Super Bad Day and remember, good guys aren't the only ones that get to wear a red S.

No comments:

Post a Comment