Wednesday, April 6, 2016

What are friends for?

So I have this really good friend who doesn't get many opportunities to get out and see the sites in SL, so to speak.  She recently asked me if I could assist in getting her some "exposure".  This is just a few pictures from the three dozen of so I took.  I don't want to embarrass my friend too much, but felt compelled to share.  For sake of anonymity, let's call her "M".

A place called "The Glory Hole".  Well, she did ask for exposure.  Don't worry about her though.  As you know, I like to take girls here while they are fully restricted.  


Sure enough, it didn't take long for a local citizen to discover M.  This photo is taken to show the cutaway of the padded wall, for those not familiar with BH products.  M was restricted and had no way of knowing this gentleman's identity.  Real Restraint straps and gag mixed with BH furniture.  I cannot endorse these items enough.


 I am sure M would concur with that opinion, but when asked all she could say was "mumph, uph umph ephhhh!"  I'm not sure exactly what that means, but it certainly sounded like a ringing endorsement.


Of course, once this first of many expeditions was completed, I had to take M home and give her some extra attention.  I am also taking suggestions on good places for future visits and if any of my male followers would like to have a tumble with M, just drop me a message in world along with $10L.  That should get you an hour or two.


One for the road.  You ever see a sweeter spanked ass?



No comments:

Post a Comment