Saturday, April 16, 2011

Gentleman Caller

I'm debating whether or not to adopt this look as my new hunting look.  At the very least, it seems to lull prey into a false sense of security.  I mean, who is suspicious of a tracker in a tuxedo, right?  Regardless, on with the pictures of this morning's hunt.

I'm walking through a nice, quiet, wooded area when I ran into this cute girl, who seemed to be just relaxing and listening to the waves of the nearby ocean.


Doesn't the white sand look so relaxing?

I then proceeded to introduce myself and true to my gut feeling, the nice clothes lulled my target into a false sense of security.  It was all I could do to stop from laughing as she made comment after comment on it..right up until the handcuffs snapped tightly around her wrists.


I wasn't the least bit surprised as she offered little resistance when I began undressing her, taking one piece off at a time.



I then decided it might be best if we found a more private spot as certain elements from a nearby shopping area began drifting out way.  Is it just me, or is it hard to cross a swinging bridge without getting horny?


Good thing I had a personal cock sucker at my disposal.

That shopping area in the background looks very familiar.  I just can't put my finger on it.  Of course, I was distracted at the time.


Once I was able to maneuver past the bridge, I quickly secured a quiet grove among the palm trees.





Her facial reaction as I pounded my cock inside of her and shot my load deep into her womb really said it all I think.



I left her there on the white relaxing sands so she could cool off from the experience.  Here's hoping your Day is as Bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment